- Protect the motor vehicles from driving away from the roads, bridges, viaducts, trestles;
- would not bump into the barriers;
- would not collide with opposite driving motor vehicles;
- would not drive on the other traffic participants.
All offered guard rails conform to “the Description of the Technical Requirements of Steel Guard Rail Systems for the Road Motor Vehicles TRA TAS-PL09” and the systems requirements in accordance with LST EN 1317-1:2001, LST EN 1317-2:2010, LST EN 1317-5:2007 standards.
Types of guard rails:
- guard rail systems at the roadsides;
- guard rail systems in the central reservation;
- guard rail systems on the bridges and viaducts;
- guard rail systems for cycle and pedestrians’ paths;
- wood-steel guard rails;
- temporary road barriers.
Classes of operational features of guard rails:
- detention level N2, operation width classes from W2 to W5;
- detention level H1, operation width classes from W2 to W5;
- detention level H2, operation width classes from W2 to W5;
- detention level H4b, operation width class from W4 to W8.
- traffic safety is ensured;
- qualitative anti-corrosive protection;
- approvals and certificates in accordance with international standards;
- a variety of products;
- quick mounting.
All road and bridge guard rail systems have been tested in accordance with the requirements of the EN 1317–1;2;5 standards and have the EU labeling.