Mounting and reconstructing hydro-technical structures, we often face the following problems:
- protection of slopes of these structures from erosion;
- mounting of draining layers;
- repair and replacement of old reinforced concrete slabs;
- underwater concreting works;
- polluted sludge cleaning or drainage;
- hydro-insulation of structures etc.
All these tasks may be solved using such geosynthetic materials as geo-falsework, ground drainage system, sand bags, non-woven hydro-technical geo-textile and geosynthetic barriers.
- protection of sub-grades, rivers, berths, channels, steep slopes and bottom from erosion;
- geosyhtetic falseworks for underwater concreting works;
- mounting works of various pipelines, such as supporting, covering and pressuring;
- repairing and insulation of various concrete walls to ensure their watertightness;
- cleaning of lagoons from polluted sludge.