Solving various environmental tasks, it is aimed at protecting liquid hazardous materials (oil, chemical products) from entering ground waters using various geosynthetic barriers. These products are also used to hydro-insulate various building structures available in the ground: foundations and floors of structures, tunnels, underground crossing etc.
- Protection of ground and ground waters from chemical oil terminals, oil and other chemical materials at the storages under roads and railways and near them, at the petrol stations;
- hydro-insulation of foundations of structures and underground part of buildings;
- hydro-insulation of building structures, available at the ground (tunnels, underground crossings etc.);
- mounting of hydro-insulating screens in hydro-technical constructions: on the slopes, banks, forming up the bottom relief;
- mounting of impervious screens, building household and industrial waste landfills, mounting storage and utilization lots of hazardous waste.