MultiPlate MP200 structure manufacturing process consists of flat, metal formation to corrugated and rolled sheets, which are galvanized with hot dipping later on. These sheets may be covered with epoxy coat additionally. All these processes are carried put in covered premises.
S235 JR, S355 J2 and S355 MC grad steel is used for the manufacture of the MultiPlate MP200 structure, conforming to the requirements of LST EN 10025 or LST EN 10149 standards. The viscosity limits of these steel grades are 235 MPa and 355 MPa.
The parameters of the Multiplate structure sheet
|Sheet thickness (mm)||Strength in accordance with a viscosity limit (MPa)||Area (mm2/mm)||Inertia momentum (mm4/mm)||Resistance momentum (mm3/mm)|
Zinc layer thickness
|Characteristics for steel sheets||LST EN 1461
|Minimal local zinc layer thickness (µm)||Minimal average zinc layer thickness (µm)|
|≥3 mm iki <6 mm||55||70|
|≥1,5 mm iki <3 mm||45||55|
|Screws, nuts, anchor screws||40||50|
Durable anti-corrosive protection is received covering steel products with hot dipping of an anti-corrosive layer. A combination of this layer with an additional epoxy coat – this is the ViaCoat system conforming to the requirements of the LST EN ISO 12944-5 standards.
An epoxy coat is frequently used, but the surfaces, effected with the UV rays may be additionally covered with upper polyurethane layer.
A standard epoxy thickness is 80÷200 μm, it may be increased to provide larger durability of a metal structure. To improve adhesion between an epoxy layer and galvanized steel, the surfaces are teaseled with sandblasting. Required minimal adhesion force between the galvanized surface and an epoxy layer is 4 MPa – controlled with tearing test in accordance with LST EN ISO 4624 standard.
It is painted at the painting workshop complying with the strict technological mode, ensuring long-term anti-corrosive protection.
Screws, nuts, anchor bolts
Corrugated sheets are interconnected with M20 8.2 grade bolts. The length of the bolts is selected as per the thickness of sheets, a quantity of connecting sheets and a type of connection. There are two types of bolt heads – oval and conical. The length of bolts – 32 mm, 37 mm, 45 mm, 50 mm, 63 mm, 70 mm. 20 mm diameter bolts and nuts conform to the requirements of LST EN ISO 898-1 and LST EN 20898-2 standards. 20 mm diameter and 225 mm or 365 mm length steel anchor bolts conform to the requirements of the LST EN 10025-2 standard. All the above-mentioned connection parts are supplied together with corrugated sheets and they are parts of the MultiPlate MP200 structure.
A structure turn corner as per road axle
Minimal allowable turn corner as per road axle is 55°. A special armature framework is used to fix them to the MultiPlate MP200 structure. Please address to the specialists of the UAB Viacon Baltic for recommendations.
- simple designing selecting standard products;
- high load resistance; small price;
- easy mounting, so the structure may be assembled within a few days;
- possibility to mount at the negative temperatures;
- possibility to mount without the stoppage of motor traffic;
- easy transportation to difficult to approach or distant locations due to little weights.
- Construction of roads and railways like:
- overflows; bridges; viaducts; tunnels; underground passages; ecological passages for animals; hangars; sheds; warehouses; covers / shells of conveyor lines; covers / shells of pipelines; tanks of liquids or waste water;
- repair of old railway or stony sub-grades, including the old structures into the old overflow, and filling in the gap with concrete (during the repair traffic is not stopped, a road sub-grade is not made);
- during the repair of the old railway reinforced concrete or stony overflows, the traffic is not stopped, the road sub-grades are not dismantled; runs of animals.