Structure corrugation: 500 x 237 mm
|Wall thickness T, mm||Cross-section area A, mm2/mm||Inertia momentum I, mm4/mm||Steel viscocity limit Fy, MPa||Diameter of bolts mm|
Screws, nuts, anchor bolts.
- Corrugated sheets are interconnected with M22 8.8 grade bolts.
- The length of the bolts is selected as per the thickness of appropriate sheets, a quantity of connecting sheets and a type of joints. There are two types of bolt heads – oval and conical.
- Bolt lengths – 50mm
- 22 mm diameter bolts and nuts.
- Steel anchor bolts 19 mm diameter and 330 mm long.
- Foundation insertion parts – metal troughs, whose dimensions 282 x 157 x 38 x 5 L- 3988 mm.
- resist especially large loads;
- gaps of large width and height are possible;
- easy transportable;
- quick mounting without using heavy lifting equipment.
- overflows under roads and railways
- construction of tunnels;
- mounting of ecological passages for animals;
- hydro-technical structures;
- repair of old reinforced concrete overflows;
- Mounting of ventilation shafts and chimneys;
- various profile parts – elbows, bushes, etc. – manufacturing;
- runs of animals.