The pipes HelCor are manufactured in the following manner twisting from cold corrugated steel band into a round pipe of 300 mm to 3600 mm diameter. The edges of the band are interconnected with a tight “lock”. The pipes HelCor PA are manufactured with the special hydraulic equipment deforming a round HelCor pipe.
|Steel grade||Standard||Viscosity limit||Stretching strength||Elongation|
|DX51D||LST EN 10346||–||270 -500||22|
|S250GD||LST EN 10346||250||330||19|
Steel anti-corrosive coat:
- 600g/m2 from both sides, i. e. 42µm thickness coat on each side of the band.
- 1000g/m2 from both sides, i. e. 700 µm thickness coat on each side of the band.
- 600g/m2 from both sides, i. e. 42µm thickness coat on each side of the band with an additional 250µm polymer coat TrenchcoatTM from one or both sides of the band.
Parameters of the structural corrugation:
|Wall thickness, mm||Corrugation wave size 68 x 13 mm||Corrugation wave size 100 x 20 mm||Corrugation wave size 125×26|
|Wall area A, mm2/mm||Inertia momentum I, mm4/mm||Resistance momentum W, mm3/mm||Wall area A, mm2/mm||Inertia momentum I, mm4/mm||Resistance momentum W, mm3/mm||Wall area A, mm2/mm||Inertia momentum I, mm4/mm||Resistance momentum W, mm3/mm|
Lengths of standard sections and connection clamps
Primary round diameter pipe, from which a HelCor PA pipe was manufactured while deforming. In special cases, it is possible to produce non-standard cross-section pipes – please address the the specialists from UAB ViaconBaltic. Steel band tolerance conforms to the LST EN 10143:2006 standard “steel bands and sheets with continuous melt coat. Allowable tolerances for the dimensions and forms”
The pipes HelCor are manurfactured from the standard 6.0 m; 7.0 m; 8.0 m lengths, but the manufacturing technology allows manufacturing them from non-standard lengths, adjusting them to a specific design. The pipes HelCor PA are manufactured from standard 6 m long, with an option to produce them to 10 m long. The end of overflows are cut referring to the gradient of a slope and overflow junction angle of the road axis. The lowest possible axis turning angle is 55°, if it is less, it is needed to use additional enforcement devices.
Types of clamps:
Type 1: manufactured from flat steel and tightened with screws in a flange connection.
Type 2: manufactured from corrugated steel and tightened with screws in a flange connection.
Type 3: manufactured from the corrugated steel, tightened with special screws delivered to inside of the wave – the pipes in use are included into the existing reinforce concrete overflows.
Type 4: manufactured from flat steel, tightened with screws in the flange joint, when a certain flat steel pipe is fixed on the end of the corrugated pipe.
- resist especially large loads;
- gaps of large width and height are possible;
- easy transportable;
- quick mounting without using heavy lifting equipment.
- overflows under roads and railways
- runs of animals;
- construction of tunnels;
- mounting of ecological passages for animals;
- hydro-technical structures;
- repair of old reinforced concrete overflows;
- Mounting of ventilation shafts and chimneys;
- various profile parts – elbows, bushes, etc. – manufacturing.