Although our specialists are in full swing of seasonal work, they will always find time for elevation and familiarization with the manufacturers of the proposed innovations and technologies! That is why, last week, our employees participated in one of the major suppliers – Düker GmbH & Co. KG KGaA seminars. Experienced colleagues refreshed knowledge, others have supplemented with new ideas for water and sewage sector. Seminar topics were :
– General Dueker GmbH & Co. KGaA, company and production presentation
– Malleable cast iron enamel coating. Advantages of enamel compared with epoxy coating
– Fire hydrants advantages and exclusivity
– Malleable cast iron valves service and maintenance
– Completed projects and recommendations to clients
– Closing the valve design selection aspects
There were 4 company‘s representatives from Germany. Seminar was held by Thomas Eckel (regional export manager) and Oliver Jager (research and development manager) with translator.